Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ugg Australia Fall 2010 Launch

When 1 is invited to an Ugg/Jimmy Choo Fall 2010 preview, 1 is required to wonder what that would appearance like…a furry stiletto? Or maybe a strappy Ugg? Hmm…not a successful mixture in my head, but still, Al and I braved the Lakeshore rush-hour being at Palais Royale for the launch.
First of all, I wonder if hell froze over, mainly because the commonly stiletto-clad Jeanne Beker was wearing…gasp…Uggs! What inside what? Ok, well, I guess it is being anticipated at an UGG preview, right? I guess so. She did not appearance poor in them, however it was undoubtedly a change!
Before the display began, the daughter within the The Mary Katz Claman base for Alzheimer’s founder gave a touching speech, putting on Ugg clogs – who knew they produced them too!?
The display was surprising…mostly mainly because within the variety. There had been your typical signature Ugg boots, riding boots, motorcycle boots for adult males (which I seriously loved), children’s shoes, slippers, converse look-alikes, and studded clog-like boots. when the display was over, the Ugg group established up a gallery of footwear and boots for everyone’s viewing. Sorry with the crappy pictures, but I kept discovering the worst lighting…perhaps it is mainly because I kept my eyes peeled with the delicious lemony gnocchi served in tiny spoons…so gooood!
Blue Print Cru and Jay Malinowski within the Bedouin Clash executed soon after the show, but most people currently dashed with the front door to obtain their personalized gift-bags. I, for one, do not put two and two together, when i experienced been inquired for my shoe size, so it absolutely was actually an awesome surprise when I obtained a pair of dim brown Uggs for myself…to replace my beige used out ones. Yes, I confess, I am not 1 of people Ugg haters…I do believe they are quite awesome for Canadian winters…great for shoveling the snow and shuffling close to the snowy streets of Toronto. as well poor the sizing was a tad as well large for me, but I’ll undoubtedly be checking out out the Fall 2010 selection when it hits the stores. The Kensington boots in dark are awesome hot and can be excellent for winter!
And although I did not see any footwear through the Jimmy Choo + Ugg collection, I do now possess a bit of an concept regarding what they may appearance like.
Huge many thanks to Andrea of SeCe clothing with the invite! It actually was a celebration to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment